Prayer

Prayer

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Accountability partners, Thank you!

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20

I started a new job yesterday. It is very exciting, and even moreso nerveracking! I should be well established in my career right now but I am starting over. Fitting I suppose. I am starting many new phases in my life, including friends and family. New baby on the way, reevaluated those I want to surround myself with. New attitude.
Praying that God helps me to see people in a new light. My life started to change a few years ago when I excited a great job I excelled t because I could not stand how I was forced to treat people, that is, very disrespectfully. I have tried a few other jobs and nothing seems to fit. I hope this one does. After two days, I am very hopeful. Hope. I am also hopeful for the new way I will be able to see people, as creatures of God. They are not competition but rather brothers and sisters in Christ. I have my convictions and those I surround myself should be able to help me with those. No negativity if you want to be around me. I have lost that focus in the past few years. I am proud to be regaining it. "So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view (2 Cor 5:16). " it wont be easy which is why, with anything that you want to stick, it is good to have those who will keep me accountable. If you are reading this, that means you! Thank you! Sometimes it can be easy to give up on yourself, not so much on those around you.
I started 2 separate 30 day challenges. One is to rework through PrayFit. If you have not picked up Jimmy's [Pena] book, definetely consider it! 30 days examining your health- spitiual and physical. The mental can't help but follow! I am also pushing myself with Movember, a pledge to run 90 miles in Novemeber! Some of the participants are extending this to walking as well but not me! I will run it! Thank you to everyone helping me through these and every challenge I face on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment